Hutsell Truss Bridge
Bridge channel span, from west side looking east
Photo taken by Calvin Sneed in November 2014
BH Photo #307950
Placed on the National Register of Historic Places, 1982.
- Abandoned one-lane bedstead pony truss bridge over Big Sewee Creek
- Meigs County, Tennessee
- One of the first bridges built in Meigs County, TN, 1910
- - Champion Bridge Co. of Wilmington, Ohio
- Pratt Bedstead Truss, with rock abutments and steel girder approaches. One single span over creek.
Length of largest span: 90.0 ft.
Total length: 170.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on July 6, 1982
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.61362, -84.68785 (decimal degrees)
35°36'49" N, 84°41'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/709418/3943556 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 82004024 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 64004 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 9, 2014: Added by Calvin Sneed
- Calvin Sneed - us43137415 [at] yahoo [dot] com