Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over an unnamed creek on TN 247 in Spring Hill
- Maury County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
Length of largest span: 21.0 ft.
Total length: 22.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.75278, -86.94861 (decimal degrees)
35°45'10" N, 86°56'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/504645/3956529 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Spring Hill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 60S62510005 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32639 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com