Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Dog Branch on NFA A418 in Mount Pleasant
- Maury County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.58111, -87.22556 (decimal degrees)
35°34'52" N, 87°13'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/479564/3937512 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Pleasant
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 600A4180001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32620 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com