Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Terrell Branch on NFA A089
- Maury County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1960
Length of largest span: 39.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.72417, -87.00833 (decimal degrees)
35°43'27" N, 87°00'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/499246/3953355 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 600A0890001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32637 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com