Lincoln County

"Replica" Stone Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Stone arch bridge on a pedestrian walkway at the Stone Bridge Memorial Park in Fayetteville, TN
Open to pedestrians
Bridge built in 2002 in the Stone Bridge Memorial Park in Fayetteville, TN as a memorial to the famous Fayetteville Old Stone Bridge that was lost to flooding in 1969. The bridge uses some of the stones from the original bridge.
Bearden's Mill Bridge   [Map]
Abandoned Camelback through truss bridge over Elk River on an abandoned section of River Road about 50 yards east of the intersection of River Rd. and William Battle Blvd. in Fayetteville
Cane Creek Bridge   [Map]
Pratt through truss bridge over Cane Creek on a private road
Open to pedestrians only on a private driveway
Cane Creek Bridge   [Map]
Bridge over Cane Creek on Boonsville Rd
Open to traffic
Cowley Bridge   [Map]
Bowstring through truss bridge over Elk River on West Stevens Creek Road
Open to pedestrian traffic only
Built by the King Iron Bridge Co. in 1878 for $8,000, the only Bowstring truss bridge in the state of Tennessee. Placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983.
Elk River Bridge   [Map]
Through truss bridge over Elk River on TN 15 in Lynchburg, Moore County
Built 1932, demolished June 21st, 2007
Hobbs Bridge   [Map]
Baltimore through truss bridge over Elk River on J.D. Suggs Road
Built 1891. Bridge closed to traffic. Deck and approaches removed in 1987.
Little Norris Creek Bridge   [Map]
Steel stringer bridge over Little Norris Creek on a private driveway
Open to traffic
Built ca. 1912
LN - Norris Creek Bridge   [Map]
Lost Bridge over Norris Creek on Former L&N Railroad Alignment
Only 1 pier remains
Old Hughey Road Bridge   [Map]
Abandoned pony truss bridge on Old Hughey Road
Old Lane Branch Road Bridge   [Map]
Stone arch bridge over Lane Branch on an abandoned portion of Lane Branch Road
Closed to all traffic
Built 1926, replacement bridge built in 1981 but county left the old bridge in place.
Old Mulberry Bridge   [Map]
Camelback through truss bridge over Elk River on Quarter Road
Open to traffic
Built 1901 by the American Bridge Company, Abandoned 1970, 1991 Rehabilitated and reopened
Old Railroad Bed Road Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Lost Warren pony truss bridge over Cold Water Creek on Old Railroad Bed Road (TN-274)
Replaced by new bridge
Built 1889; rail line abandoned 1929
Old Rodgers Lane Bridge   [Map]
Pratt pony truss bridge over Walker Creek on Old Rodgers Ln
Open to traffic
Old Stone Bridge   [Map]
Lost stone arch bridge over Elk River on Old US HWY 231/431 in Fayetteville, TN
Destroyed by flood
Built 1861. General Sherman marched over the bridge in the Civil War. Bridge destroyed by flooding in 1969.
Old US 431 Bridge   [Map]
Abandoned steel stringer bridge over Little Cane Creek on an abandoned section of US 431
Pearl City Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Abandoned parker through truss bridge over Elk River on Dyer Road
Built 1907
Sherfield Road Bridge   [Map]
Arch bridge over Molino Creek on NFA A399
Open to traffic
Built 1924