Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Hamilton Street on Southern Railway
- Jefferson County, Tennessee
- Built 1926
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.06389, -83.68639 (decimal degrees)
36°03'50" N, 83°41'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/258050/3994375 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 450A0880001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 50273 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 1999)
- View more at BridgeReports.com