South Crest Road Bridge
This 40-foot-high bridge spans a gap along the crest of Missionary Ridge. This bridge is about 500 feet west of South Seminole Drive Bridge.
- Steel stringer bridge over Interstate 24 & E. Main Street on South Crest Road
- Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1964
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 154.9 ft.
Total length: 615.2 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.02194, -85.26111 (decimal degrees)
35°01'19" N, 85°15'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/658642/3876858 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- TN 33I00240051 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 55226 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- January 23, 2013: New Street View added by Andy Peters
- January 16, 2013: Added by Andy Peters
- Andy Peters - anpete1971 [at] gmail [dot] com