Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge has been replaced over Little Chucky Creek on NFA A973
- Greene County, Tennessee
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Future prospects
- Pony truss no longer exists
- Built 1925
- - Champion Bridge Co. of Wilmington, Ohio
Length of largest span: 59.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.15778, -82.95889 (decimal degrees)
36°09'28" N, 82°57'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/323791/4003226 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- TN 300A9730001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32531 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2011)
- Sufficiency rating: 91.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)