Paint Creek Bridge
Courtesy USFS, shot in the 1990s
BH Photo #246439
Although described as an arch, it appears to be a slab or girder bridge. It was damaged by a flood in August 2001 and later replaced.
- Lost bridge over Paint Creek on Paint Creek Road
- Greene County, Tennessee
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1935, replaced 2003
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 11.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.97746, -82.84483 (decimal degrees)
35°58'39" N, 82°50'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/333673/3983021 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Hot Springs
- Inventory number
- BH 32537 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 2000)
- Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 66.40 (out of 100)
- February 22, 2016: Updated by Royce and Bobette Haley: fixed coordinates
- January 9, 2013: New photos from Martha Carver
- Martha Carver - martha_carver [at] bellsouth [dot] net
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com