Paint Creek Bridge
Photos provided courtesy of the USFS and shot in 1991
BH Photo #246449
Damaged in flood August 2001 and replaced in 2004
- Lost pony truss bridge over Paint Creek on Paint Creek Road
- Greene County, Tennessee
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1935; rehabilitated 1980
- Pratt pony truss
Span length: 73.1 ft.
Total length: 73.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.94533, -82.89820 (decimal degrees)
35°56'43" N, 82°53'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/328791/3979550 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Paint Rock
- Inventory number
- BH 32535 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 9, 2013: New photos from Martha Carver
- Martha Carver - martha_carver [at] bellsouth [dot] net