Bridge is currently inaccessible as it approaches have been washed out from the flooding into 2010. There are plans to restore the trail.
- Warren through truss with all verticals bridge over North Fork Forked Deer River on Pedestrian Trail (old railway bed)
- Dyer County, Tennessee
- Open to pedestrians only
- Warren through truss with all verticals
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.99121, -89.26008 (decimal degrees)
35°59'28" N, 89°15'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/296265/3985335 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 53105 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 9, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Removed categories "Railroad truss", "Railroad bridge" as they are redundant categories.
- August 9, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Rail-to-trail", "Riveted", "Wooden deck", "Railroad", "Railroad Bridge", "Railroad truss"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com