The bridge is a Pratt Bedstead. It was built by the Champion Bridge Company at an unknown date but estimated to be about 1910. There were extensive repairs made to the bridge about 1950. It was closed to traffic in 2006. The May 2010 flood further damaged the bridge. The road is gated north of the bridge, and to access it from the north requires permission from a property owner.