CSX - Jo Johnston Avenue Overpass (W)
Built for two tracks, one side of the plate girders here is abandoned .
- Deck plate girder bridge over Jo Johnston Avenue on CSX
- Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925
- - CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.16539, -86.79063 (decimal degrees)
36°09'55" N, 86°47'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/518831/4002313 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Nashville West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)
- Inventory numbers
- TN 190C3020001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 64513 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 1999)
- View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 12, 2014: New Street View added by Zachary S