Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Clear Creek on TN 160
- Cocke County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.99333, -83.16306 (decimal degrees)
35°59'36" N, 83°09'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/305018/3985372 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- TN 15SR1600001 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32458 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)