Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Clear Creek on TN 35
- Cocke County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
Span length: 23.9 ft.
Total length: 23.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +36.01278, -83.07167 (decimal degrees)
36°00'46" N, 83°04'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/313303/3987350 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- TN 15SR0350007 (Tennessee bridge number)
BH 32460 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)