Bugscuffle Road-Garrison Fork Bridge
Profile looking north, from west side
Photo taken by Calvin Sneed in January 2016
BH Photo #347187
When built to replace a ford, a concrete monolithic covering was placed over a basic steel stringer sub-substructure, because of the short elevation over the creek.
- Steel stringer bridge over Garrison Fork Creek on Bugscuffle Road ((NFA A187)
- Bedford County, Tennessee
- Open to traffic
- Replaced a ford in the creek in 1960
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 13.1 ft.
Total length: 112.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +35.51087, -86.32493 (decimal degrees)
35°30'39" N, 86°19'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/561216/3929908 (zone/easting/northing)
- 781 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 70629 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 24, 2016: New Street View added by Calvin Sneed
- Calvin Sneed - us43137415 [at] yahoo [dot] com