Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Vermillion River on 290th Street, 5 mi. south and 2.8 mi. east of Davis in Turner Township
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 92.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.18528, -96.92889 (decimal degrees)
43°11'07" N, 96°55'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/668307/4783472 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Beresford NW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-238-220 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32411 (Bridgehunter.com ID)