Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Vermillion River on 293rd Street, 1 mi. north and 1.2 mi. west of Centerville
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Removed but not replaced
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 172.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.14127, -96.97578 (decimal degrees)
43°08'29" N, 96°58'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/664614/4778491 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Beresford NW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-213-250 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32410 (Bridgehunter.com ID)