Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Vermillion River on a county road, 1 mi. north and 1.2 mi. west of Centerville
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 172.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.15833, -96.99333 (decimal degrees)
43°09'30" N, 96°59'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/663141/4780352 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Beresford NW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-213-250 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32410 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 28.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)