Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Long Creek on 274th Street, 3 mi. north and 0.2 mi. east of Chancellor
- Turner County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 2000
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.41722, -96.97806 (decimal degrees)
43°25'02" N, 96°58'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/662317/4809039 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lennox NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-212-060 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32393 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com