Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Turkey Ridge Creek on 293rd Street
- Turner County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 1960; replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.12639, -96.98806 (decimal degrees)
43°07'35" N, 96°59'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/662237/4778478 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-205-260 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32406 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com