Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on 458th Avenue, 2 mi. east and 5.9 mi. south of Viborg
- Turner County, South Dakota, and Clay County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1960; replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.08333, -97.04333 (decimal degrees)
43°04'60" N, 97°02'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/659271/4771926 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-180-289 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32367 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)