Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Elce Creek on 273rd Street, 2 mi. north and 3.7 mi. east of Parker in Brothersfield Township
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 10.5 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.43083, -97.06750 (decimal degrees)
43°25'51" N, 97°04'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/656411/4810473 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Parker NE
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-167-050 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32390 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 41.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)