Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on 288th Street, 3 mi. north and 0.4 mi. west of Viborg
- Turner County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1955; replaced 2001
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 20.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.21500, -97.11167 (decimal degrees)
43°12'54" N, 97°06'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/653378/4786421 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-156-200 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32363 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)