Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on 452nd Avenue, 3 mi. west and 0.8 mi. north of Viborg
- Turner County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910; rehabilitated 1955; replaced 1999
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.18333, -97.16000 (decimal degrees)
43°10'60" N, 97°09'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/649530/4782817 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Center Point
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-130-222 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32377 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)