Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Turkey Ridge Creek on a county road, 4 mi. west and 6.2 mi. north of Viborg
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1920; rehabilitated 1960
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 61.4 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.27333, -97.17167 (decimal degrees)
43°16'24" N, 97°10'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/648363/4792791 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Parker SW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-120-168 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32401 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 28.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)