Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on 287th Street, 4 mi. north and 6.3 mi. west of Viborg
- Turner County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 46.3 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.22833, -97.22667 (decimal degrees)
43°13'42" N, 97°13'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/644006/4787697 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Center Point
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-097-190 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32373 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)