Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Turkey Ridge Creek on a county road, 11 mi. south and 0.6 mi. east of Marion
- Turner County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1910; replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 51.8 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.25611, -97.24639 (decimal degrees)
43°15'22" N, 97°14'47" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/641991/4793395 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Freeman SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-076-170 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32399 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com