Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Turkey Ridge Creek on a county road, 10 mi. south and 0.7 mi. west of Marion
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 78.7 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.29667, -97.29500 (decimal degrees)
43°17'48" N, 97°17'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/638302/4795171 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Freeman SE
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-063-160 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32398 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 42.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)