Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone culvert over an unnamed creek on 445th Avenue, 1.7 mi. north and 2 mi. west of Marion
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.45333, -97.30028 (decimal degrees)
43°27'12" N, 97°18'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/637519/4812561 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-050-033 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32370 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 63.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)