Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Turkey Ridge Creek on 442nd Avenue, 5 mi. west and 8.3 mi. south of Marion in Childstown Township
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Replaced by a new culvert
- Built 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.7 ft.
Total length: 60.7 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.29463, -97.35871 (decimal degrees)
43°17'41" N, 97°21'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/633138/4794842 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Freeman SE
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-020-143 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32396 (Bridgehunter.com ID)