Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over an unnamed creek on 440th Avenue, 1.5 mi. north and 7 mi. west of Marion
- Turner County, South Dakota
- Unknown status
- Built ca. 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.5 ft.
Total length: 50.5 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.45167, -97.39833 (decimal degrees)
43°27'06" N, 97°23'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/629589/4812219 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- SD 63-000-037 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32364 (Bridgehunter.com ID)