Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Foster Creek on 404 Avenue, 2 mi. west and 2.6 mi. north of Bloomfield in Antelope Township
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912
- Pony truss
Span length: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 54.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.67000, -98.14000 (decimal degrees)
44°40'12" N, 98°08'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/568169/4946652 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lake Byron NW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-280-394 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32328 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com