Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Creek on 404th Avenue, 8.1 mi. north and 2 mi. west of Doland in Sumner Township
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 1955
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.01000, -98.14500 (decimal degrees)
45°00'36" N, 98°08'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/567375/4984416 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Conde SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-280-159 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32322 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 31.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com