Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Timber Creek on 173rd Street
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1966
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 64.0 ft.
Total length: 65.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.87833, -98.22167 (decimal degrees)
44°52'42" N, 98°13'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/561474/4969729 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Doland NW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-239-250 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32348 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 49.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)