Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over James River on 162nd Street, 3.3 mi. north and 1.6 mi. east of Ashton in Jefferson Township
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 81.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.04167, -98.46361 (decimal degrees)
45°02'30" N, 98°27'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/542245/4987719 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-124-140 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32335 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com