Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Wolf Creek on 172nd Street, 1.0 mi. east and 1.5 mi. north of Redfield
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 118.1 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.89694, -98.49361 (decimal degrees)
44°53'49" N, 98°29'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/539982/4971627 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-109-240 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32356 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 37.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)