Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Snake Creek on 162nd Street, 2.2 mi. north and 0.1 mi. east of Athol in Athol Township
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.04306, -98.59194 (decimal degrees)
45°02'35" N, 98°35'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/532136/4987814 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-061-140 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32345 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 40.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)