Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Creek on 382nd Avenue, 1.5 mi. south and 1.0 mi. west of Northville in Northville Township
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.13778, -98.59528 (decimal degrees)
45°08'16" N, 98°35'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/531821/4998366 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-060-075 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32319 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 30.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com