Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Creek on 163rd Street, 1.2 mi. north and 4.1 mi. west of Athol in Athol Township
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 88.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.02750, -98.67944 (decimal degrees)
45°01'39" N, 98°40'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/525252/4986055 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Northville SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-018-150 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32315 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com