Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Snake Creek on 149th Street, 5 mi. north and 5.9 mi. west of Northville in Northville Township
- Spink County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913
- Pony truss
Span length: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +45.23056, -98.69778 (decimal degrees)
45°13'50" N, 98°41'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/523745/5008576 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 58-011-010 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32340 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 20.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com