Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Sand Creek on 403rd Avenue, 5.9 mi. east and 1 mi. north of Woonsocket
- Sanborn County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built 1909; replaced 2000
- Pony truss
Span length: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.06861, -98.15361 (decimal degrees)
44°04'07" N, 98°09'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/567936/4879812 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Forestburg SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 56-089-090 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32313 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Sufficiency rating: 89 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com