Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Sand Creek on 226th Street, 3.9 mi. east and 4 mi. north of Woonsocket
- Sanborn County, South Dakota
- No longer exists
- Built 1912; replaced 2002
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.11250, -98.19222 (decimal degrees)
44°06'45" N, 98°11'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/564685/4884593 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Forestburg SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 56-069-060 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32312 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 100 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com