Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Sand Creek on 398th Avenue, 1 mi. east and 7.3 mi. north of Woonsocket in Warren Township
- Sanborn County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Pony truss
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.15611, -98.25111 (decimal degrees)
44°09'22" N, 98°15'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/559883/4889484 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 56-040-027 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32309 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 26.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com