Cheyenne River RR Bridge
RR bridge to the south of the highway bridge.
Photo taken by Clark Vance in Aug 2010
Appears to be used regularly and well maintained. West trestle was being rehabbed in Aug 2010.
- Warren through truss bridge over Cheyenne River on Chicago & Northwestern RR
- Pennington County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927 by American Bridge Company
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- Two Warren through trusses in the middle, lattice through trusses on the ends, trestle approaches.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.08028, -102.40088 (decimal degrees)
44°04'49" N, 102°24'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 13/708103/4884074 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 1 N., R. 14 E., Sec 2
- 2290 ft. above sea level
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 46494 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 13, 2010: Added by Clark Vance
- Clark Vance - cvance [at] dogmail [dot] com