Formerly part of the Iverson Road linking Sioux Falls with Sibley, IA and Blue Earth, MN, it was named after the Iverson family, whose homestead was located near this bridge. First bridge built in 1889, but was replaced with current span in 1897.
Parker through truss
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on June 17, 1996
Approximate latitude, longitude
+43.52915, -96.60077(decimal degrees) 43°31'45" N, 96°36'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")