Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Beaver Creek on 264th Street, 1.8 mi. east and 2 mi. south of Brandon in Split Rock Township
- Minnehaha County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1910
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 59.1 ft.
Total length: 98.4 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.55833, -96.53611 (decimal degrees)
43°33'30" N, 96°32'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/699002/4825769 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 50-298-200 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32272 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com