Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Creek on 256th Street, 3.7 mi. east and 6 mi. south of Baltic in Mapleton Township
- Minnehaha County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.3 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.67417, -96.65694 (decimal degrees)
43°40'27" N, 96°39'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/688879/4838352 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- SD 50-237-120 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32269 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 43.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com