Power Dam Road Bridge
As of July 2019 the street view shows it gated and posted.
- Slab bridge over Little White River on Old Power Dam Road
- Mellette County, South Dakota
- Intact but closed to all traffic, posted
- Built 1936
Length of largest span: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 313.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on December 9, 1993
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.57484, -100.76125 (decimal degrees)
43°34'29" N, 100°45'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/357787/4826160 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- White River West
- Land survey
- T. 42 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 34
- Inventory numbers
- NRHP 93001305 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 72584 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 24, 2016: New Street View added by J.P.