Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Girder bridge over Black Pipe Creek on Horseshoe Butte Road
- Jackson County, South Dakota, and Mellette County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Girder with timber deck
Length of largest span: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 96.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.77665, -101.22841 (decimal degrees)
43°46'36" N, 101°13'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/320668/4849479 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Stamford SW
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 72258 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 16.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com