Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Creek on 180th Street, 8.0 mi. south and 3.7 mi. east of Rockham Sd in Wheaton Township
- Hand County, South Dakota
- Open to traffic
- Built 1911; rehabilitated 1950
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 47.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.77944, -98.75028 (decimal degrees)
44°46'46" N, 98°45'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/519757/4958480 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Redfield SW
- Inventory numbers
- SD 30-277-080 (South Dakota structure number)
BH 32225 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)